adiree, adiree pr, adiree public relations, adiree social media, glitter, lakhiva blann, lcb, lcb nail lacquer, lcb nail lacuqer, luxury manicure, luxury nail polish, manicures, nail, nail art, nail color, nail polish, nail polish tips, nail polish trends, nail tips, Nails, silver nails, sparkle on nails, Summer nail trends
adiree, adiree pr, adiree public relations, adiree social media, beauty, lakhiva blann, lcb, lcb nail lacquer, lcb nail lacuqer, luxury manicure, luxury nail polish, nail polish, nail polish trends, nail tips, Nails, Summer nail trends
Every woman likes a nice manicure, but women love a uniquely designed manicure even more. LcB Nail Lacquer specializes in creating dynamic colors and shades of nail lacquer that focuses on helping individuals “strive to stay alive”. With names like “Redbone”, “Chic-La-Drop” and one of their new featured collection colors “Queen B”, what woman wouldn’t want her nails “made alive” by them.
Who doesn’t love the look of melting ice cream?
This summer one of the hottest nail designs is “the splatter nail art.” This artwork is great! It doesn’t need to be flawless, and that is the beauty of it all. You can have fun with the colors, be reckless, and it will still look like professional art work.
The beauty about nails is that there is no one formula for them. Nails are the one part of your body where being wild and crazy should be expected.
Calling all the troops, if you are ready for the ride, here’s how to get this fabulous nail art.
To create this look: 1. apply a clear base coat and two coats of beige polish. 2. After it dries, load a thin brush with orange polish and let it drip over the nails. 3. Clean up the edges with remover.
Nail polish 2 simple words, who would think that picking a color that is right for you would take so much thought. Yes ladies, we can not just pick a color off of the shelves, because each color complements a different skin tone.
- Polish tip: Choose a polish with a blue base.
- Shades that flatter: Pale: pastel pinks, blues and greens, pale peach, beige.
- Shades to avoid: Dark polishes like dark blue or black (unless you happen to like the Goth or vamp look), yellow, green, gold and orange.
- Polish tip: Choose a polish with a blue base or yellow base, based on undertones.
- Shades that flatter: Beige, white and silver. (French manicures look great), light and medium toned purples, soft oranges, darker pinks, reds and berry shades.
- Shades to avoid: Very dark blue, black, green, dark orange, gold.
- Polish tip: Blue and (possibly) yellow base.
- Shades that flatter: Light blues, pinks and purples, tangerine, light brown, copper brown and chocolate.
- Shades to avoid: Gold and shades of gold (because it will blend in with the tanned skin and lose vibrancy).
- Shades that flatter: Olive: peach or gold colors. Olive-medium: brown, reddish-browns, gold.
- Polish tip: Blue or yellow base.
- Shades that flatter: Vibrant orange, pink and blue, light blue, lilac, silver, metallic and glittery colors.
- Shades to avoid: Dark purple, red or navy blue. Bronze colors won’t show well against your skin tone. Medium-dark: avoid paler, pastel shades, which could appear washed out.
- Polish tip: Yellow or brown-based undertones.
- Shades that flatter: Deep purples, dark, yellow-based reds, dark greens, dark blues, black, chocolate-brown and gold.
- Shades to avoid: Orange, yellow, neon colors, pastels, white and silver.
Yes this season is about bright colors, and patterns and taking risk, but there are so many options of colors and designs to choose from and it can drive us insane.
If you are ever faced with this problem, just do a french nail design. It is chic yet sexy, sophisticated yet playful. You can even add your own flare to it by picking a nail and adding a design, but sometimes simple is the way to go.
As the spring trends are making their way to your closet be prepared with fabulous nail colors that match! While pastels are trending big this year check out the “Soften Up” collection from LCB Nail Lacquer and compliment the color of spring in your closet with the soft color of spring on your nails.
Check out these cool Valentines day nails: chocolate covered strawberry, single red rose, floral print, tiny hearts pattern, hearts….
Our signature nail lacquer color CHOC-LA-DROP is applicable and most appropriate for this sweet day. Try it. Kiss it hello.
Beautiful gorgeous nails can help you define and emphasize your style and personality. Keeping up with nail fashion will be very fun in 2012. The most inspiring 2012 manicure trends have a plethora of variety of nail art ideas. Get creative and learn different tricks of making a fabulous manicure. Stickers, beads and other details will add extra oomph to your mani.