adiree, adiree pr, adiree public relations, adiree social media, how to nails, lakhiva blann, lcb, lcb nail lacquer, lcb nail lacuqer, nail, nail art, nail lacquer, nail polish tips, nail polish trends, nail trends, tutorial
- Cut a thin piece of colored lace (available at your local fabric store) into 10 small squares that are just bigger than the size of your nails.
- Working with one finger at a time, apply a coat of brush-on nail glue, then lay a piece of lace over it and let it set.
- Once the glue is dry, use small scissors to trim the lace to fit your nail.
- Apply another layer of glue to seal the fabric in place and add a bit of shine.
- Once the glue dries and the lace feels hard, smooth any ragged lace edges with a nail file.