While going to nail salon is a great stress reliever, it’s also a pretty big time consumer – that’s why every woman has to know the secret to a quick and easy at home manicure!
1. Begin by removing old polish
2. File and/or nails to desired shape. File your nails in one direction starting at the edges and moving toward the top.
3. Soak in soapy, lukewarm water for a few minutes to soften cuticles.
4. Sparsely use a cuticle cream on the cuticles and rub in.
5. Push back cuticles. Do NOT to cut your cuticles.
6. Massage hands with a hand lotion
7. Wipe nails with nail polish remover to remove excess oils.
8. Apply a base coat.
9. Apply two coats of your desired color. Always apply polish by starting on the side of the nail. You should be able to cover the nail in three stokes, one on each side and one in the middle.
10. Apply a topcoat.
11. Allow sufficient drying time.